Private Yoga Instruction
Mollie offers private yoga instruction that is suitable for starting and advanced practitioners who are looking to begin, elevate, or refine their relationship with yoga. She also offers private instruction and mentor-ship for teachers of yoga, and those considering or currently partaking in teacher training programs both locally and internationally.
A typical private lesson with Mollie is usually geared towards general health, lifestyle and wellness, recovery and rehabilitation from injury or substance abuse, and/or a deeper connection to the spiritual practices of yoga and understanding of self realization. The practices of asana, pranayama, meditation, yoga philosophy, devotion, lifestyle choices, creating sacred space, self healing, diet, and ayurvedic nutrition can all be interwoven together, through a series of private sessions that focuses upon and is unique to each individual's specific needs, interests and intentions.
Mollie's private teachings of asana offer :
- Safe hands on adjustments, that help create a better understanding of the student's individual alignment and how to attain comfort of being.
- An opportunity to dissect and experience different movement principles and postures from all angles and ways of learning.
- Different options available for transitioning into and out of postures, and how these asanas and transitions can be safely advanced over time.
- An understanding of proper ways to prepare for different asanas, and how to counter these postures through balanced sequencing.
- A set sequence or routine for working with specific intentions and asanas in a home practice.
Please visit the contact page to request info about locations and rates.